Important terms and conditions – please read:
- A minimum of 2 adults must accompany each party and be prepared to get involved!
- Hot & cold drinks are provided during the party along with a marshmallow and biscuit.
- Bring your own cake, additional food and drink.
- A payment of £175 (£200 Bushcraft) is required before any booking is treated as confirmed. If payment is not received within a week of making a booking it may be considered cancelled!
- Party numbers must be confirmed one week prior to the booked event via email. Any extra guests can be paid for on the day in cash or by BACS the night before. We do not offer a refund for ‘no shows’ due to pre-booked staff levels.
- Everyone taking part must be suitably dressed for the occasion. Long sleeved t-shirt/trousers, waterproof coat/over-trousers. Practical footwear – no crocs or open sandals. (Please note, if fancy dress type clothing is worn, a marshmallow will be cooked on that child’s behalf for health & safety reasons -these costumes can be highly flamable).
- All litter must be cleared from site.
- Please ensure you and your guests vacate the site 15 minutes after your party has ended.
- Parties run all year round. In the event of high winds or thunder & lightening the party will be rescheduled or a full refund offered.
- No barbeques or alcohol are allowed on site
- Parents are responsible for children when using the trim trail and exercise equipment
- Once organised activities in the Conservation Area have finished, children are handed over and become the responsibility of organising parents whilst eating and waiting to be collected from site.
- Everyone attending must be suitably dressed for the occasion. Long sleeve t-shirt/trousers and waterproof coat/over-trousers. Practical footwear – no crocs or open sandals. It is a lot cooler under the trees so layering is ideal.
- Please collect your child at the agreed time. Any children not collected at the specific time will be charged a late fee of £5 per 10 mins.
- Morning bookings: please provide your child with a healthy snack (fruit) and water.
- Afternoon bookings: please provide your child with a drink
- All day bookings: please provide your child with a healthy snack (fruit), water and packed lunch/drink (no fizzy/power drinks).
- Please inform us of any medical/dietary issues and provide medication if needed.
In case of emergency/or medical issues arising, a member of Chiltern Forest School staff will take responsibility to administer first aid. Please note parents will be contacted immediately.
Parent info page
Please remove Summer Clothing Updates and replace with Suitable Clothing Requirements
Due to the ever changing weather and the activities we provide please ensure that your child/ren are suitably dressed for the outdoors.
Long trousers/sleeved tops – Children may brush against stinging nettles, brambles etc.
Waterproof trousers and coat – The weather is always changing and down pours are likely. The children are also asked to sit on tree stumps which maybe damp from the night before. In our conservation area we have a mud kitchen where children like to play with mud and water.
Sensible shoes must be worn – no open toed shoes or crocs
Layering clothing is best. If the children become hot they can remove a layer, or add if they are cold.
NO fancy dress clothing is to be worn at any time. We have an open fire on site and these types of clothes are highly flammable. If you child attends in fancy dress clothing you will be asked to provide suitable clothing before your child can attend.
SUMMER MONTHS – Please apply sun cream before your child attends and a hat should also be provided
WINTER MONTHS – Thermals are very important due to the cold. It is always best to wear the same amount of layers on your legs as on your top. SNOW boots are a lot warmer than wellington boots and can be brought cheaply from supermarket chains. If wellington boots are to be worn please ensure your child is wearing thermal socks and have enough room in their boots for their feet to move as this can cause extreme pain, WATERPROOF gloves should also be provide (woolly gloves get wet and muddy, which then cannot be worn). Hats should also be worn.
The children will be outdoors all day with very little shelter. It is very important to have your child suitably dressed and to also provide spare clothes in case of accidents or their clothes becoming wet due to rain or the mud kitchen.
- Birthday Parties: £175 (£200 Bushcraft) for up to 10 guests. £12.50 per guest up to a maximum of 15
- Holiday club: £35 full day (£17.50 half day) payment in advance via BACS, Cheque or cash. Late bookings please pay cash on the day.
- Please make cheques payable to: Chiltern Forest School
- For BACS payments:
Sort code: 40-08-41
Account Number: 41556940 (please state your child’s name as reference).